BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Horror Film Research Questionnaire

Hello!
Recently I have been at work making questionnaires and setting up interviews for my research about horror films. After much deliberation I have chosen eight questions for my questionnaires as I didn't want my audience to loose interest whilst filling it out. Here is the structure for my questionnaire:

Please ensure that you answer every question presented. Huge amount of detail is accepted but not necessary and please make sure that you read the question properly. Thank you.
How old are you?


How many horror films have you watched within the past three months?
Ž        None
Ž        1-3
Ž        4-6
Ž        7-9
Ž        10+
What should a horror film include?


What scares you the most in horror films?


What is your favourite horror film and why?


What is the most dated horror film you have seen?


What is the newest horror film you have seen?


Do you prefer monsters or human killers as antagonists?

If you would like to take part in this questionnaire then please go to the follwing website:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CTNRPB3 or if any problems please copy and paste the questions into word and send your answers to me at namibia-mclean@hotmail.co.uk. Thank you for your co-operation.

0 comments: