BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday 24 February 2012

Music

Hello!
Overview
I have felt the need to express where we got the music from and give credit as the music that we got was not copyright free. It would have been amazing to find music that was copyright free however the music that was available was very bad and not scary at all even though it would be labelled as ‘horror music’. After the long search we decided to give in and find music that would give the most impact on our audience and would support our trailer. Rosheen and I decided to assign ourselves this task however it proved most difficult as some songs were too well known. However Lewis came to the rescue and found us music that was amazing for our horror trailer. I will provide screen shots of every piece of music that we used. However I did find music for the last part within the trailer in which I was glad that I contributed somehow.


  

0 comments: