BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Analysis: Film Posters and Magazine Front Covers

Hello!

Recently my group and I have been trying to film more clips for our horror trailer which due to premiere in February. Although we have been mainly focusing on getting all the clips we needed, I decided it was time to think about the other part to our project which is making a poster and a magazine front cover. Having this in mind, I started to research magazine covers and posters which would not only influence our poster and magazine cover but also help to influence the film such as the colours we'd use and whether or not we should change the surroundings of where we had filmed so that it would make the horror trailer more scary. Additionally, some of the magazine front covers and posters I had found were just one I liked and had nothing to do with the horror genre. However, even this can influence the way we structure our magazine cover and film poster in a way that catches the audience's eyes.

0 comments: